When you think of business development, what comes to mind? Exciting, riveting and motivating? Not likely…more often you think frustrating, complicated, necessary evil. But why? And how can you get excited about chasing the win again? According to the SMPS Foundation’s latest research study, business development for A/E/C has become a highly specialized discipline.
This recorded webinar reviews the most common pain points of business development and ways to improve the process, making the project pursuit fun again. Participants will learn how firms can collaborate better, work smarter and win more work without creating more work, headaches and angst for business development, marketing and project managers.
- Learn practical tips to make the most of limited business development time and resources to win more
- Find out about some of the top challenges in business development for A&E firms
- Get ideas you can execute immediately to differentiate your firm from the competition
- Identify areas of your business development plans you can improve
- Obtain actionable examples of how to make business development less painful for marketing, project managers and business development staff